2015年3月23日 星期一

Riot Game

Riot Game
come and see who can survive to the end
Violence is loud to make, so
make it louder until daybreak
follow my rules it's my game
bring it on if you can
bring it on if you dare
bring it on, break it down, and get started
hiding a card of ace in my pocket
second to none. It's my time to rock it
keep testing fate. bitter for the hard pain
find other way, for the price that you'll pay
heart for beating. sing for raging. It's not (the) time to surrender 
I got to be stronger
come and see who can laugh to the end
speeding engine burns in my head, so
in next moment you got to be prepared
Break the rules. Riot game.
catch me up if you can
catch me up if you dare
take it on, tear it down and get started
Tell me what's real, what's cool for today
Things won't ganna change, dying for the long wait
There's no turning back, buy the one way ticket
weave rebel flag, rock it and get started

沒有留言:

張貼留言